[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member and dropped stitches in knitting

CTLSS at aol.com CTLSS at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 16:07:07 UTC 2009

Cindy,  Thanks a million for your email.  Since I have been  working with a
visual memory for the past 85 years, I will have to retrain my  mind and my
senses; I am grateful that I will have time to work on this before I  am no
longer able to see what I'm doing!  I am awed by all you talented  ladies
who have worked this out and can not teach us how to handle to world  without
feeling totally handicapped.

Thanks again.      Sincerley,  Cathy in  MA

In a message dated 6/6/2009 8:24:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,