[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami Class this Friday!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 01:11:58 UTC 2009

I am so sorry for the short notice of this class, but here it is!

The boxes made from Origami [folding paper]

Instructor:  Joseli Walter

Date: June 19th, Friday
Time: 8 PM Eastern time.

Phone number :  610 404 9100 code is 2 7 2 3 8 and number sign.

Supplies:

Origami paper or printer/copy paper, or any type of notebook paper[
unlined]
scissors

We will be taught how to cut the paper into a square and then fold it into
a box.  Depending on the size of your square will determine the size of
your box.  You will make 2 of these so you have a top and bottom of the  box.

Please email Joyce at _Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)  to
sign up for the class  or if you have any questions.  You can reply to this
email to let us know  if you plan on attending this class.

I apologize once again for short notice, but we will have another Origami
class in July and hopefully will repeat this class in the fall, too.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division
fingertips.