[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for A Pattern...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Jun 19 00:44:20 UTC 2009

Hi Liz:

Yes, I always check there, but could not find anything that suited my yarn
requirements based on the pattern name only.  Besides, sometimes, when I'm
looking for something very specific, I can't find it on the knittingpattern
central.com web site because they list by name only and the listings are
quite long and it would be far too time consuming to click on each link to
see what the pattern is.  Sometimes, I hit it lucky, but not this time.
Think I finally came across a few on the Webb's web site for purchase  and
also on Pattons web site that will fit the bill.

Thanks.

Eileen