[Nfb-krafters-korner] coocoo clocks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 04:41:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

Does anyone know of anyone who is into coocoo clocks and fixing them?   I
don't need one fixed, but I am interested in getting one and really don't
know  a thing about them.  I just need some advise as I purchased a new one on
EBay rather cheap and when I got it, it did not work.  So I sent it back,
but had to pay shipping both ways on it.

I purchased another one and after I won the auction and listened to the ad
they had up and then sent them email I found out that it does not coocoo,
but  does have a bird that moves around.  I might give this one to my Son or
Daughter for their birthday.  But I want one that makes the coocoo  sound.
Help please someone.

Joyce
fingertips.