[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

Carol Siegel csiegel at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jun 19 20:25:36 UTC 2009

Hi Karla, I tried sending you an Email, but I never heard from you.
The Email wasn't returnedwith contact information that I had for you.
The contact information that I have for you must be obsolete.
I have an address and phone number for you in Lansing, Michigan.
Has your Email and address also changed?
My Email address is:
csiegel at bellatlantic.net

Sincerely,

Carol Siegel