[Nfb-krafters-korner] Let's talk Baseball on "H E A R and There Audio Magazine"

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Tue Jun 23 04:11:38 UTC 2009

Okay, I'm curious. What does this have to do with krafters?

I've seen this same message posted to a bunch of lists. Apparently, the
individual is more interest in spamming than actually posting it to lists
where it might be appreciated. He has done himself a disservice because now
I have no interest in reading any posts by him and I am sure others will
feel that way also.

Cindy