[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with canvas patterns

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jun 25 20:45:33 UTC 2009

Sydney;
Will you be at convention, by chance?  I am going to show Joyce how to make an item and then work on preparing for a class for you all.  This will be my first, ever!  It will be a chalange, but I think I can do it.  If you are not coming, I will be able to help you after convention.  Things are just to hectic, right now.
I should be getting a computer, in a month or so and this will allow me to sign up for tripple play.  I will then have long distance.  Then I can walk people through something, one on one, if needed.
Also, samples can be very helpful.
Talk to you later.
Terry