[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sat Jun 27 05:23:55 UTC 2009

Thank you.  Yes, my name is Arabic.  I, too, am interested in people's backgrounds.  I consider differences to be an asset.  *smile*

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan