[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello

Liz C. Daniels lizworks at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 27 22:06:15 UTC 2009

Hi Sahar,

I know exactly what you mean about getting addicted to something you enjoy,
yikes!
I enjoy knitting, and have somehow ended up with a closet full, no make that
a housefull of different yarns, needles, etc. and assorted projects in
different stages of progress.

The joke around here is that my enabling husband (yes, it's true) likes to
say I have no yarn at all, so we must visit Michael's right away for more,
LOL!  I cringe at the thought, and *really* only give in when I actually
need something.

As a couple, we also make our own candles, and have recently started making
our own soap, and yes, we enjoy it very much, so you know what that means,
LOL!

I've briefly  poked around your site, and have saved it in my favorites to
browse when I've got some time, smile!

Take care, and bead on!

Liz