[Nfb-krafters-korner] Opinion please

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Wed Mar 4 21:19:10 UTC 2009

Great idea.  They are the ones that helped me write my one and only
plastic canvis book.
When I get a home computer, hope to get working on that project again.
Just to busy, right now, at the office.  Some changes need to be made
before it can go on the site.
If anyone would like to shair a table at national, please write me
directly and describe what your crafts are.  Mine, as you most likely
know, is plastic canvis.
powerst at mail.nih.gov

Terry
Willing to demo at convention.  I think it might be more successful than
by phone.
Maybe, later, I can take a stab at a class.  I think I might do better,
one on one.
I have tactual and visual examples, to show.

Terry