[Nfb-krafters-korner] Opinion please

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Thu Mar 5 02:46:12 UTC 2009

Meetup.com is designed as a way for like interests to be shared in a local
community. (i.e. a knitting group where you actually get together locally or
a board game group, writing group, etc.)

When the fee was instituted, it was an annual fee. I do not know what it is
now. Typically, the group organizer pays the fee to start the group (you get
a free thirty days to see if the group flies or falls) and many times the
group will chip in to help cover the cost.

I'm not sure that this is actually worth our effort since we are a national
group and the whole intention of the site is for local people to meet
face-to-face. It is not an online community.

Cindy

aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%> 26hmpgID
> > %3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)
> account info for