[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ How many projects?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 01:28:10 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

It is still Friday so here is Friday's Question.

How many projects do you like to be working on at one time?  Are they
different types of crafting  or similar?  Example: 2 knitting and 1  beading going
at one time.  Now we are not counting those unfinished  projects that might
never be picked up again.

I have a knitted hat, a shawl that needs fringe to be finished over maybe  12
inches, I am working on a knitted blanket and I have just started on a quilt
block, but I have to have that one done by March 14th.  I am going to a
class at the local quilt shop and once a month you go in and learn how to do a
differnt block.  At the end of 12 months you have 12 blocks that are made  out
of the same fabric, but are different.  The deal with this is that you  pay $5
for your first fabric block of materials and as long as you bring in the
last's month block completed you get the fabric for the new class free.  So  you
can get a quilt top fabric not including borders for $5.  Insentive is
defintely an encouragement here as their fabric runs like $11 or $12 per  yard.

Joyce
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)