[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ How many projects?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Mar 7 14:22:26 UTC 2009

Usually, I have about 4 knitting projects going at one time.  Currently,
there are 2 sweaters, one I started in February and hope to finish no later
than the end of March, another sweater that was left over from last years
knitting and I need to get cracking on working the front bands.  Then there
was a shawl & another sweater that were in my closet that I lost track of.
Since I know where I left off on the shawl and I know what remains to be
done to complete the sweater I will actually get both of them done too.  I
just need more time & hands to work on all of this stuff!

When I do my beading projects (stringing), I don't like leaving them out and
about for more than a day or two because the beads can easily spill and I'd
have a major mess all over the place.  The beading goes quickly so its not
an issue most of the time.

Eileen