[Nfb-krafters-korner] How many projects

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Mon Mar 9 08:23:46 UTC 2009

I like to have a few different projects to work on at a time, sometimes with
knitting I may drop a stitch and have to wait till help arrives, so another
project is great to have on hand. At present I have an almost complete
beaded bracelet, a nearly complete knitted hat and I'm dreaming about
patchwork. Today I muddled around in the spare room, thying to find all my
bits of patterned fabric off- cuts and I have lots. I'm sure I could make
many strips or squares out of these.  Another thought to add to all the
ideas everyone is putting forward, are there any easy knitted slipper
patterns that anyone knows of, winter is coming up here in a few months and
don't think I have one pair of knitted slippers in good condition. Making
some for children would be great too.

Best wishes. Valerie