[Nfb-krafters-korner] blind newsletters and publicationsTerry

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 14:03:32 UTC 2009

Terry,

What is NFB Talks?  Can you tell me a little more about that?

We have something going into the April Monitor, but they were not sure how
much they would put in.  April Monitor mostly does things concerning the
Convention and I sent something in about what we are doing.

No fear we have Laurie working on an article just for the Monitor and
hopefully it will be in the May or June edition.

Joyce
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)