[Nfb-krafters-korner] my hat

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Wed Mar 11 11:25:31 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce;
I finished the circular part last night.  I transfered over to 10.5
needles and did the 5 combine and 4 combine rows.  Desided to quit and
listen to the rest of the news and get a good nights sleep.  Big
chalange.  Hard getting stitches onto the last needle.  I had a little
twisting.  gets easier each row you do.  Its my first time with double
pointed needles.  If anyone can order me some size 13 needles, please
let me know.  I could not find any around here.
My hard part is combining my 2 stitches.  I knit rather tight.  Just my
nature.  Thank God,  have not lost a stitch, yet.  I can not pick up
stitches.  It is looking and fealing beautiful.  a lot better than my
first one!
You might say, I am proud of it.  Hope I can follow the closing.  Rather
hard to understand.
bye for now.  Have to work in the other office today.

terry

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch