[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ do you sell your hand made items?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Thu Mar 19 19:23:01 UTC 2009

I am way behind on e-mail.  If this question was addressed to the group,
I sell my items and also make gifts for family and friends.  As of now,
I do not have the finances to make for charity.  As I make money and
maybe get good at knitting hats, I will be glad to donate.  Right now
selling and making a bit to pay bills is my priority and also for
enjoyment.  Crafts is also good if you are trying to lose weight.  It
keeps your mind occupied and off the thought of stuffing your mouth.
You do not want to get your work dirty.  I try to have a healthy snack
while working, with in a surtain calory range.

Terry powers