[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Keepers

Sharon Hooley shooley2 at q.com
Fri Mar 20 19:55:50 UTC 2009

Here's another great tip I'm sure you all will appreciate.  You can do a search on the line I put in the subject.  Enjoy!

Sharon

To stop receiving ALL of our newsletters use the unsubscribe link below.
You may
unsubscribe
if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Vol. 8, Num. 55, March 19, 2009 (
Read It Online)

Hello Sharon,

My Frugal Life Blogs

We made some improvements to the MyFrugalLife.com. The biggest chnage is it's now more difficult for spammers to post their ads which should make reading
the site more enjoyable. The other change we have made is we added a spellchecker and updated the text editor. You can check out My Frugal Life and the
improvements at:

http://www.myfrugallife.com/

You can create your own blog by logging into your ThriftyFun account and clicking on the My Frugal Life image. Log into your account here:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/account.ldml?account_nav=home

Here are the Saving Money On... topics we are working on for Friday. Do you have any advice to share?

Saving Money on Bicycles Post Feedback: http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf41097613.tip.html
Saving Money on Board Games Post Feedback: http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf44724212.tip.html
Saving Money on Cleaning Contact Lenses Post Feedback: http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf147920.tip.html

Thanks for reading,

The ThriftyFun Team
List of 6 items
. Send to a Friend!
. Share a Tip (You could win $25!)
. Share a Photo (You could win $25!)
. Have a Question? Submit a request...
. Link to ThriftyFun.com
. View Active Topics!
list end

Edit Your Subscriptions: To edit your ThriftyFun subscriptions, click the Update Profile/Email Address link at the bottom of this newsletter.

Today's newsletter contains:

Today's Photos: