[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hey you are very quiet.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Mar 22 17:58:36 UTC 2009

I'm still working on my flip coat which I think will be a really nice cover
up when I'm finished with it.  And I think I'll actually meet the deadline I
put on myself to finish it by the end of this month!  I'm very glad I
selected this project because it let me experiment with an alternate method
for picking up stitches which has worked out well.  I'll get to wear it to
my next month's guild meeting and I can get input for experienced knitters
who will give me true input as to the outcome!

Eileen