[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting query regarding casting on.

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Mon Mar 23 03:43:08 UTC 2009

Annette, many thanks for the tip regarding casting on, what a great way to
solve this problem. Though, today, I had someone look at my work  while I
was doing some casting on, and I think it is not all my fault as my friend
tells me the wool or mix of yarn is a sort that grabs and doesn't pull
though easily between stitches.  This yarn is what I have been using for the
last few projects, glad to know it is not all my fault for C. O.  too
tightly. .
Many thanks for the tip, it will be a real help for any future projects.

Annette, you seem like you do a lot of knitting, I'm hoping to do the same
now I have had some practice  working on the hat pattern, which is a great
way to get started again.
All the best. Valerie