[Nfb-krafters-korner] interchangeable circular needles?.

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 23 05:18:52 UTC 2009

Valerie,

Interchangeable circular needles mean that you can screw different points
onto the cables.

My personal favorite is the Options set from KnitPicks. I love the smooth
glass feel and the points are very sharp compared to other sets. I find they
work great for tight knitters.

Cindy

et.org/rosetta
%40adam.com.au