[Nfb-krafters-korner] interchangeable circular needles?.

Laura White lewhite2 at oakland.edu
Mon Mar 23 07:04:14 UTC 2009

Valerie,
Interchangeable circulars come in sets or kits.  Boye, Denise, Addie
Turbo, Bates and Harmony are a few makers.  Basically the kit comes
with needle tips of different sizes and you screw the tip on to a
cable.  The idea is to have any tip at anytime to make just about any
project.  Some downsides are that these kits unless on sale can run
you a little low on cash.  Denise are supposed to be good but I'm not
sure about knitting with plastic needles.

Laura