[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hey you are very quiet.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Mon Mar 23 19:13:52 UTC 2009

Sharon;
Did you make it out of plastic canvis?  Sounds neet!  What color?  I
used to have a pencil holder made from plastic canvis, that I got from a
craft fare.  Sure do not know where it disappeared to.

I am making my first;

NFBKK
Double Whozit sign for my table.
It is almost finished, then I have to get my friend to cut it out and
then stitch it together.  I got a clear plastic frame for it.  It will
be able to stand on the table.
The frunt is royal blue with white letters and the back is royal and
lite blue plad.

Still need to finish my had.  Problems with pain medications.  Better
that I work on something that I know what I am doing.  I only have to do
the top of the hat.
Backed up on e-mail.
Joyce;
When and how do we pay for our table at convention.

Bye for now.
Thanks for the tip about changing needle sizes.  I knit tight, too.

Can one of you check that site for some size 13, double pointed needles,
wood or plastic.  I had to change to 10.5.
Let me know what you find.  I have to much work right now.
Thanks.

Terry