[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting query regarding casting on.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 22:07:55 UTC 2009

I did not know about the Harmony  interchangeable  needles.

I do prefer the wooden needles, but Denise needles are great and  comfortable
to use.  I have not had any times that they pulled out, but  Eileen it sounds
like you were putting pressure on them a bit.

I have heard that the ones that screw together may come unscrewed due to  the
way needles twist when you are using them.

Denise interchangeable  needles are made in the USA and have a  lifetime
guarantee.  I have heard if anything happens all you do is call  them up and they
send you a replacement without you even sending in the  part that you need
replaced.

Joyce
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219858252x1201366219/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID