[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ do you sell your hand made items?

Dan Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Mar 25 00:26:28 UTC 2009

Hi Terry,
Well, I have to admit, I made up the patern.  I used size 13 needles.
I used bulky soft yellow yarn.  i cast on thirty stitches.  I knitted
until I liked the length. It is for my kitchen island so I didn't
wantit real long.  It is about twelve inches long.  Then I casted off
twelve stitches, knitted six and then casted off the next twelve.  I
made the strap by decreasing one stitch on each end every six rows or
so.  My button hole is not as nice as I had hoped. I casted off for
it, knitted a row and then added stitches on the next row to fill
in.  It seems to grow for me. lol  I decreased until I was down to
two stitches.  I made my button by knitting a square of six stitches
and gathering it to make a ball.  Sewed it on the bag.  I left the
top as is after sewing down the back.  But I used a piece of yarn to
gather the bottom just a tiny bit.

Now, remember, I am a beginner. I am also the lady who will make a
bag for my needles from the ends I cut off a pair of pajamas to
shorten them.  I am sure you can find a good patern for a bag
holder.  Mine came out fairly well. It is useful. But sometimes I get
lucky. lol

Henrietta
At 03:58 PM 3/24/2009, you wrote:

>Where did you get the patern for that?  How did you do the ends.  Sounds
>like a need Christmas gift for my family.
>
>Terry

Henrietta
~I wish you enough~