[Nfb-krafters-korner] Has anyone knitted Socks?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Mar 27 18:55:55 UTC 2009

Hi Valerie:

I know both the magic loop & how to knit with 2 circs so am able to teach
those two methods, but sock knitter I am not.  Here we have to wait for
Joyce to teach a sock class since she has experience with it!  I'm looking
forward to taking a sock class too.

We have a good number of people interested in the 2 knitting in the round
techniques so that's good.

Eileen