[Nfb-krafters-korner] Finding Out If there IsInterestInKnittingClasses...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Mar 27 22:18:38 UTC 2009

Hi Carol:

Not a problem.  A circular needle is two needle points that are connected in
the middle by a flexible cord or cable.

They are similar to double pointed needles in that there is not a knob or
stopper at one end.  You can slide and knit stitches off of each end or
needle point using a circular needle just like you can with double pointed
needles.  Sorry, I thought that you took the hat making class that Joyce did
and I was under the impression that she had people using circular needles
for the hat and then double pointed needles for the shaping.  I didn't take
it so am not sure.

Let me know if you need more explanation.

Eileen