[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kindle & Knitting Books?

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 30 15:05:12 UTC 2009

Amazon has different formats for download. The Kindle is its own format. If
a book is offered for the Kindle, it will say Kindle not some other type. If
you use the advanced search feature, the formats available are: print,
Kindle, audio, html, pdf, calendar.

Cindy

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/etscriv
ani%40verizon.net