[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting With Two Circs Class.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 1 23:31:05 UTC 2009

Terry,

I have the bronchitis asthma back and went to the doctor today.  So I  will
be at the class tomorrow, but if I start coughing I will leave the  class.
So I am not a good one to call Terry.

Terry you should get one of those calling cards that you can purchase
almost any where from gast stations to food stores to any discount or department
 store.  They have them really cheap so it would not cost much.

If I feel better tomorrow I will give you a call, but my husband could not
get my medicine before he left for work today.  So I don't know how much
better I will feel tomorrow as he will not be able to pick it up until
tomorrow  after 5 p.m. when he gets out of work tomorrow.

Joyce

PS Laurie will not be at the class tomorrow as it is her first day back at
the Farmer's Market tomorrow.
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!