[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class commitment

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon May 4 01:46:17 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce,

Sorry for not answering sooner.  I've been sick for the 3rd time in as many
weeks.  I was so relieved when I read through my old messages tonight and
found that the class was cancelled.

To answer your questions, I would like to suggest that at least 4 or 5 weeks
be given for class notice.  My volunteer only is available once a month, so
that could present a problem for me to get the supplies.  But, I'm only one
person, so if 3 weeks works for everyone else that is fine.

For me, it does not make a difference to how I sign up, e-mail or online.
My biggest issue with staying committed is my daughters school activities
and sports calendar.  However, once I know I have a conflict, I do notify
the instructor.  This time was unusual as it was illness, not a schedule
conflict.

As far as a reminder e-mail message, I would suggest 1 or 2 days prior to
the class.

I hope this info is helpful.

Annette