[Nfb-krafters-korner] Input Needed

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon May 11 22:26:15 UTC 2009

Hi Liz,
We just made soaps last week to share on Mother's Day. We used melt
and pour.  There were several scents but the most favorite was the
almond.  I also did a large bar with dried mint leaves and dried
lemon that I powdered in the center. I called it my kitchen bar and
it was well received.

Color is my tough part.  I have help with it for the Grand Kids.  I
am working on making a scent with herbs that won't need color.