[Nfb-krafters-korner] What do you want me to bring to convention?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Wed May 13 13:50:58 UTC 2009

I will be selling Whozit key chains with NFB in braille, on the back.
Book marks saying;  braille, reading or equality.  If you let me know I can do up to ten letters in almost any color.
I am selling sets of 2 Whozit and 2 NFB coasters in a set of 4.  All of my work is done in plastic canvis.  I can do coasters in many other designs.  I will be bringing my portfolio.
So far, I have made my items related to the NFB or braille.  There are many other items I can make.
Cleanex boxes, eye glass cases, gate card cases a piano mug.  I even made a piano cleanex box and a cleanex box with the whole braille alphabet, on it for a step down gift for our state chapter leader, 2 years ago.
I have a tactual and a photo portfolio.  I can take the pages out of their plastic cover and the blind can feal them and I can describe the colors.

Terry
powerst at mail.nih.gov