[Nfb-krafters-korner] Input Needed

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed May 13 22:08:08 UTC 2009

Hi Liz,
Well, I ppour half the soap and add the dried leaves or powders when
the soap is somewhat set but still sticky. Then when it is dried I
add the rest of the melted soap.  You could change colors at this
time if youlike.

I purchased a bar from a farmer's market that has larger pieces of
leaves and stems placed on top to add to the look.  Theirs has a lot
more fragrance then mine from the herbs so I am looking for info on
what I can do. Maybe it was herbs harvested at a better time or add
scent.  It was billed as all natural.