[Nfb-krafters-korner] Keeping finger Sensativity.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Thu May 14 19:07:14 UTC 2009

Learn something new every day.  I still get pain some times but the locking has not come back.  I think it is my arthritis.
Long ago they thought I had that tunnel problem too.  I had horible pain in my right hand.  I wore a brace at night.  Finally we changed braille displays and, bingo, it cleared up!

terry