[Nfb-krafters-korner] Prodigy Lance & Lancett Question.

Marianne Denning mdenning at cinci.rr.com
Thu May 14 23:08:27 UTC 2009

I am a rehabilitation teacher and I recommend that my diabetic clients do
not prick their braille reading fingers for the exact reason you bring up.
I think we need to protect our finger tips as much as possible for increased
sensativity.  I have a repeated dream where I can no longer read braille
because I can't feel it.  I guess that is a nightmare for me.

Marianne