[Nfb-krafters-korner] felting resorces

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat May 16 18:30:19 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce,
I think the blind teachers we have had were great. But we wouldn't
want to be like some of those sighted people and discriminate against
people who are not like us. lol  A sighted teacher, especially one
who is used to teaching visually impared, would be great as far as I
am concerned.

More then that, Those tea cups sound like fun and anyone willing to
teach me how is top on my list. lol