[Nfb-krafters-korner] Perkins Brailler Service

Liz C. Daniels lizworks at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 16 21:41:45 UTC 2009

Greetings to all,

Since 1980, we've been repairing, buying and selling Perkins braillers.
Here's how we work:

We charge a flat $20 fee for check-up, cleaning and tweeking of braillers.

The fee also includes replacement of basic parts, such as screws, keys,
knobs, etc.  In the event it's something major like replacing the roller or
chain, then it's a maximum of $35.  Additionally, we extend a one-year
warranty on all parts and labor.

We do not pay for shipping, so the customer needs to include that in their
payment.  Otherwise, the machine will be sent, "Free Matter."

Payment is to be in the form of a money order, or certified Cashier's check,
as we do not accept personal checks, credit or debit cards.

For more information, you may contact me at:

E-mail:  lizworks at sbcglobal.net
Phone:  323.254.9213

Thank you, and we look forward to serving you.

Liz