[Nfb-krafters-korner] This was my idea

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 17 18:09:57 UTC 2009

To Annette and others:

I was the one to encourage Liz to put her notice up on the list referring
to repairs of Perkins.  She had emailed me on the 14th of the month
regarding posting ads for sales of crafts.  She wanted to know if this was
allowed.  I emailed back and told her the days of the month we do  this.  We had
been emailing about Braille and she told me about her other  repair business.
I asked her to please post that notice, too.

For some reason she was having trouble posting emails to the list andwe
finally figured out what that problem was.  It did not get solved until the
16th of the month.  I told her to please send her posting in even though it
was one day late.

So this was something I totally was involved with.

I feel it was not totally off subject.  As the repairs are done by  hand
and from what I was told I was happy to find a skilled craft person  to  send
my Perkins to for a tune up.

Please do send in your comments on this and other topics.  I need your
help to make this list and division what everyone would like.

Joyce
**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.