[Nfb-krafters-korner] Felting

joseli Walter joseli at thezoolady.net
Mon May 18 00:36:27 UTC 2009

My mom has a dwarf peach tree and my dog loved to pick the peaches off it
and eat them. I had asked mom if it was ok that my dog was doing that and
she told me that was one of the reasons she had planted the tree, so that
our larger pets could have easy access to the fruit. I thought it was a cute
idea.