[Nfb-krafters-korner] Trying to Send a Pattern

Sharon Hooley shooley2 at q.com
Mon May 18 21:41:09 UTC 2009

Hi all!

Sydney, you asked for ideas for making items with the type of canvas you want to use.  I've developed a pattern for making a cross with plastic canvas.  I tried to send the first go-around yesterday, but for some reason it didn't go through.  Maybe it was to long to put in a message on this list?  Anyway, if this message goes through, please let me know if any of you would like me to send it to you as an attachment.  I've borrowed from techniques I've learned thanks to Terry Powers' book on plastic canvas.

Sharon