[Nfb-krafters-korner] Moderator request

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 20 18:49:04 UTC 2009

Hello,

I would like to set a rule down for the list.  Of course, you can  contact
me off line for me to consider an exception to this rule.

Please do not send attached file patterns to this list.    I  do not want
to get into any copyright issues.

I do not mind you putting a link or web address in your email to direct
folks to patterns.  I do not mind if you include instructions of your own  or
in your own words to be included in your emails.

You can send pictures attached, too.

Please do not send attached pattern files.

Joyce Kane, Moderator
NFB Krafters Korner
**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.