[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Date for Knitting Using 2 Circular Needles Class.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu May 21 18:13:42 UTC 2009

Knitting using 2 circular needles class is rescheduled for Friday, June 5, 2009 at 8:00 PM (Eastern time)

The class will be run through the Monday night chat number which is:
610 404 9100   code number 2 7 2 3 8

Class will begin promptly at 8:00 PM.

This class will teach knitters how to knit small circumferences in the round using 2 circular needles instead of double pointed ndls or using a short-enough circular ndl.

Required Materials:
2 circular ndls of the same size.  Note:  for learning purposes & to make it easier to distinguish which ndl you are working with, you may choose to use 2 ndls that are made of different materials (I.E. one ndl of bamboo & one of plastic); or you may choose to use 2 ndls each of different lengths (I.E. one 16" long & the other 24" long). The choice is yours, but they must both be of the same ndl size.

Yarn in a weight appropriate for the ndl size you are planning on using.  Make sure you have sufficient quantity of yarn to knit at least 1-2 inches.

stitch markers.

Please send your name, phone number and email address to:  ETSCRIVANI at VERIZON.NET if you are planning on taking the class.

Thanks.

Eileen