[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting an aromatherapy tea cozy

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat May 23 21:18:31 UTC 2009

I came across a knitting pattern today that I thought many of you would
like.  It is for an aromatherapy tea cozy.  and if the knitting is not up
your alley, then the second part of making the aromatherapy sachets might
interest others of you.  Enjoy!

The below URL is for the tea cozy:

http://www.canadianliving.com/crafts/knitting/knit_an_aromatherapy_tea_cosy.
php

The pattern information starts at a level 1 heading.  If using JAWS, you can
use the number 1 or the letter h to navigate to the point.

The URL for the sachet is:

http://www.canadianliving.com/crafts/knitting/knit_an_aromatherapy_tea_cosy_
2.php

Again, it starts at a level 1 heading.

This is on my list of things to make.  I'm thinking Christmas gifts.

Annette