[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting an aromatherapy tea cozy

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun May 24 12:28:09 UTC 2009

It is looking like when you received the original message, the link got
split.  I opened the original message I sent to the list and the links
worked.  You might want to try copying the link out of the original message
and pasting it into the address box for your internet browser.

If that does not work, you could do a Google search for:

tea cosy canadian

When I did this, it was the fourth result.

HTH
Annette