[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Date for Magic Loop Class.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Wed May 27 10:46:15 UTC 2009

I was going to attend, if someone could link me into the call.  I have had to work in another office for 2 days and have not had computer access, so I have not had a chance to respond.  I am backed up on e-mail.  I will be off on Friday, so please let us know what is going to happen, by Thursday.
I could only find a 29 inch circcular needle.
terry