[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Date for Magic Loop Class.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed May 27 12:54:55 UTC 2009

Hi Carol:

If you'll be there, then yes, I'll be there.  Its just that I had not
received any responses from people saying they would take the class. I will
talk with you on Friday night.  Please, send me your phone number, off list
so if anything goes wrong as it has happened in the past that the conference
number hasn't worked properly, that I have a way to contact you.
Remember that if for any reason the class cannot be held, I will always send
a notice to the list.

Eileen