[Nfb-krafters-korner] candle making

jean parker radioforever at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 06:06:48 UTC 2009

Dear All:

This is Jean from India and I wrote the original message about making
candles.

My question was about knowing when the wax is at the correct temperature for
pouring.  Also, are there any tips you have about pouring it properly.  I
also wanted to know about adding colors and scents.  Is there a way to do
this correctly as a blind person or is sighted assistance necessary?

Perhaps it would help if you describe the techniques you used when you were
making candles.

I don't have equipment yet although I have had it in the past.  I have to
research where to get equipment.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jean