[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am trying it out. Let me know what you think.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 02:58:58 UTC 2009

I am going to try out calling my new Seeing Eye dog, Misty instead of
Wisty.  I seem to hesitate saying her name.  When they told me her  name and I
asked them to repeat it and then spell it, the trainer told me Misty  with a
W.  Well I seem to be thinking that process through before saying  her name.
 So I am going to try Misty and see if it rolls off my tongue  better.  My
daughter has not seen her yet, but told me she likes  Misty.  She said since
she is black, she thinks of a Misty dark  night.

Joyce