[Nfb-krafters-korner] candle making

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 9 00:35:42 UTC 2009

I light my own candles all the time and I have no light perception at  all.
 I do use wooden matches.  They are probably 2 inches long.

My favorite tool in lighting candles, but it is the wrong time of the year,
 I think to find them, is one of those lighters that you use to light a gas
 grill.  They have this long barrel and is like a gun that you push or pull
 a trigger type thing and hold it.  When you let it go the flame goes  out.
 I can put this right into the jar and feel it touching the wick and  pull
the trigger.  My hands are totally out of the way and I do hold a hand
hovering over the top to feel the heat rising to be sure the wick is  burning,.

Maybe you can buy these year round, but I know they have them in the
grocery stores in the summer time.

Joyce