[Nfb-krafters-korner] candle making to measure oils

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 9 01:07:28 UTC 2009

Brambleberry soaps  have just what  you need to measure out  this.  This is
what I was talking about that I used.

_Droppers  With Suction Bulb_
(http://www.brambleberry.com/Droppers-With-Suction-Bulb-P3802.aspx)
Droppers- These plastic transfer pipettes are  awesome for small amounts of
fragrance oils, (fragrance droppers) or measuring  out colorants. They are
3.5 _...click  to read more_
(http://www.brambleberry.com/Droppers-With-Suction-Bulb-P3802.aspx)
Choose one
   1  dropper $0.25
10  droppers $1.50  50  droppers $5.00

found on:

_http://www.brambleberry.com/Soaping-Hardware-C206.aspx_
(http://www.brambleberry.com/Soaping-Hardware-C206.aspx)

I get my scented oils for candles here too as Ann Marie describes the  fra
grance oils so vividly.

I just noticed she has something titled candles.  I will be right  back...

I can believe it you can get candle wax and wicks,and it is soy wax,  too.
You can order as little as 2 pounds  for container wax or 1  pound for
votive wax.

Check it out.

Joyce